We are a fast growing firm with the aim of expanding its business. In tandem with our expansion plan, we are seeking suitable candidates who are dynamic, motivated, and result oriented with high degree of commitment to join us. We provide great opportunities to learn as well as opportunities for career advancement.
– Diploma/Degree in Accountancy/Finance/Banking or currently pursuing professional accounting qualification (ACCA, CPA Australia, ICA, ICAA, MICPA)
– Candidates with or without experience are encouraged to apply.
– Fresh graduates and intern are welcome to apply
– A good degree of computer literacy
– Good interpersonal and communication skills
– Perform statutory audit of financial statements
– Assist in ad hoc assignments
– Liase with clients on all aspects of audit engagement issues.
– Ability to work independently, render all aspects of Audit duties & functions & meet deadlines
– Practical work guidance will be provided
– Education support, Medical, Regular hours, 5 days week
– Study and exam leave provided
– Attractive benefits package
– Training is provided
– Good career growth opportunities
– Innovative work culture
– Company trip and events