- Assisting the audit team in conducting financial statement audits and other assurance services.
- Participating in the planning phase of the audit, including risk assessment, understanding the client’s business and industry, and identifying areas of audit focus.
- Performing audit procedures, such as testing internal controls, substantive testing, and analytical review procedures, to evaluate the accuracy and completeness of financial information.
- Supporting the preparation of audit documentation, including working papers, audit reports, and other deliverables.
- Conducting research and analysis on accounting, auditing, and regulatory issues relevant to the audit engagement.
- Communicating effectively with the audit team and clients, including attending client meetings, documenting discussions, and responding to client inquiries.
- Demonstrating a commitment to professionalism and high ethical standards, including maintaining confidentiality, adhering to audit policies and procedures, and seeking guidance when needed.
- Participating in training and development opportunities to enhance technical and professional skills, as well as a broader understanding of the audit profession and the industries in which clients operate.
- Contributing to the development and improvement of audit methodologies, tools, and processes to enhance audit quality and efficiency.
- Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned by the audit team or supervisor.