Career Level Entry-level
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Assist in handling all financial reporting matters especially on auditing including completion audit assignment and supervision of juniors.
- Assist to carry out good quality and high standards of audit assignments in an independent, efficient and effective manner.
- Ensure audit assignment progress and meet due deadlines.
- Work closely with Managers and partners.
- To assist in liaise with clients on all aspects of audit assignments accordingly to different clientele portfolios and industry.
- Degree in a relevant discipline and/or a professional qualification (e.g ICAEW/ACCA/CIMA/MICPA/CPA Aust./MBA).
- Membership of MIA is an added Advantage.
- Minimum 2 years of related experience in a reputable accounting firm
- Self- motivated, able to work independently & possess high integrity.
- Good command of verbal and writing skills in English. Proficiency in Mandarin is an added advantage.
- Pleasant disposition with a positive outlook in life.