- Work closely with the rest of the software engineers in the team to design, build, test, deploy, maintain and continuously improve the company’s software solutions, including the core mobile point-of-sale (MPOS) system. Additionally, contribute to new product research projects, which may include research and the building of proofs-of-concept.
- Work with the company’s clients in various countries to understand their requirements and help build customizations to the company’s software solutions that will meet their needs.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply for this position.
- Knowledge of Java (core SE 8) experience.
- Experience in DBs and DB manipulation (SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, SQL).
- Experience in RDMS, writing native SQL query.
- Great to have:
- Extensive skills and knowledge of Springboot 2, Vuejs, thymeleaf, JSP/Servlets, Spring, JPA and Hibernate.
- Knowledge of Application Servers / Containers (Apache Web Server, WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss WildFly, Jetty, Tomcat, Docker).
- Knowledge of payment domain requirements and standards (EMV, PCI for example).
- Great understanding of software design (patterns) and debugging skills (using Eclipse, Netbeans, IntelliJ IDEA, etc).
- Good communication skills, that is you can probably get along great with our clients and us.
- Above all, great attitude and a deep desire to constantly learn and improve.