Career Level Intermediate
Experience 2 Years
- Analyze, design, develop and support Applications for Financial Services domain.
- Tasks include gathering requiremnets, writing functional specifications & design documentation, coding, unit testing, debugging, integration, performance tuning, and maintenance of assigned software modules of the application.
- Advanced Diploma or Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Preferably between 2 and 4 years’ software development experience in one or more modern programming languages, such as C#, ASP.Net, Visual Basic or mobile programming language.
- Good grasp of SQL Command & Syntax and database platforms (MS SQL Server preferred)
- Knowledge of WPF, Win Forms, WCF, Entity Framework, MVC Framework, Web Services, Multi-threading, Cloud Computing will be an added advantage.
- Detail oriented, self-motivated and disciplined, with ability to complete assigned tasks with minimal oversight in a professional and timely manner.
- Fresh Graduates are welcomed to apply for junior position.