Career Level Entry-level
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
As part of a small team, you will perform a broad range of duties. Your roles will include:
- Keeping a full set of financial accounts in accordance with applicable accounting standards;
- Fulfilling the monthly, quarterly, and annual accounting requirements;
- Handling payroll, tax, etc;
- Dealing with auditor and tax agent;
- Assisting in office administrative and fund administration matters;
- Assist in other projects as requested; and
- Performing ad-hoc assignments as assigned.
- You are expected to have 1-2 years’ accounting experience in the corporate environment and have a solid accounting degree and/or professional qualifications.
- You need to be justifiably confident, be able to work independently and be extremely well organised.
- You need to be a very trustworthy person.
- Recent graduates who possess the passion and drive to contribute to the company’s long-term growth are encouraged to apply.
- For the right person, there will be opportunities to gain further exposure to project based activities.
If you are keen to be part of Capital Dynamics, please send your complete resume to email@example.com