Career Level Entry-level
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
You are to:
- Monitor any discrepancies in payment, monitor for charges made on credit cards and record any returns.
- Organize a financial filing system that is easily accessible.
- Prepare accounting reports to be presented to senior management.
- Track all payments made for tax preparation and follow up on returns.
- Speak to clients about payments, refunds and statements.
- Ensure that all clients receive their financial statements on time.
- Ensure accuracy of financial statements, making sure that the final figures on statements are correct.
- Assist with the balancing of the office/department budget.
You will have to possess:
- Degree or Diploma in Accounting/ Finance or equivalent
- Independent and able to work in fast paced environment
- Passionate about numbers and calculations