Career Level Senior
Experience 2 Years
– Assisting staff members in the preparation of monthly and quarterly accounting reports.
– Analyzing financial statements to ensure accuracy and compliance with generally accepted accounting practices.
– Identifying potential cash flow problems and financial irregularities.
– Accurately preparing tax returns and ensuring that company taxes are paid in a timely manner.
– Performing reconciliations of general ledger accounts.
– Supervising and providing overall guidance to account clerks as well as junior accounting staff.
– Providing regular updates to management regarding company finances.
– Ensuring that the company maintains compliance with accounting legislation.
– Ensure timely submission of full set of accounts, monthly financial reports and assist in credit control, billings, and collections as well as assist in any other accounting related works.
– Perform any other accounting related duties assigned by the management from time to time.