Career Level Senior
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Developing and implementing strategic sales plans
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer base.
- Developing new sales opportunities with leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management
resources, in order to meet account sales performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and retention objectives in assigned accounts base.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Maintaining accurate records of all sales activities
- Collaborating with the internal sales team
- Supervising Sales Support Representatives with all sales tracking account target.
- Maintain regular sales achievement report, risk and mitigation plan for management review.