Career Level Entry-level
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Our company is a leading player in data and information SaaS sector in China. We serve various institutional clients, including securities companies, asset and fund managers, insurance companies, banks, investment firms, foreign QFII investors and a variety of listed companies and private enterprises in various industries.
Our company has extended its presence in many cities around the world. It closely follows the ever-changing financial market and continues to develop and extend into new areas, providing customers with faster, broader, and deeper data and information services. It is our mission to share the value of data, and it is also our vision to have a global presence, making data accessible at your fingertips.
The ideal candidate will be able to appropriately identify the needs of both new and current customers in order to aid customers in their success using our products. This will be done by developing an appropriate level of communication with clients and internal team members to better understand and mitigate any issues that customers may face.
- Achieve sales targets by acquiring new client through outbound sales and increasing subscription services per account.
- Manage renewal, cross-sell, and negotiations for company’s institutional client accounts.
- Create and maintain relationships with customers to better understand and meet their needs.
- Maintain a deep understanding of company’s products, processes, and pricing in order to identify and speak with customers about the most relevant features for their specific investment needs.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in finance, economics, banking, statistics, business, or related fields.
- Articulate and well accustomed to a client-facing role.
- Proficient in both English and Mandarin.