Career Level Entry-level
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Responsibility in handle AP, AR, GL and bank reconciliation.
- Monitor account payables and receivables.
- Prepare and handle full sets of account.
- To prepare and analyse monthly management reports.
- Prepare and review debtors/creditors ageing.
- Input and manage data into ERP accounting system.
- Maintain records of all financial documents and assist in financial accounting & reporting.
- Conduct monthly financial review & analysis.
- Liaise with tax agents, auditors, bankers, creditors, customers and relevant authorities.
- Ensure accurate and timely submission of regulatory requirements SST, Withholding Tax and etc.
- Study Accounting procedure, Tax legislation and Malaysia Financial Reporting Standards (MFRS) and etc.
- To take on ad-hoc tasks as and when required.